The WTT is a low-cost wall control that controls the fan using temperature or timer control. Temperature control never overcools the home and only runs the fan as long as needed. All wiring is done in the junction box on the fan - eliminates wiring and installing a line voltage timer and speed control switch. Includes 50' plug&play cable to connect wall control to the fan. Includes built-in safety timer feature and option to add WiFi or Remote Control.
Additional information available on the WTTK product page.
WTTK Whole House Fan Wall Control
- Timer, Temperature and Speed Control.
- Eliminates line voltage wiring in the home.
- Improves comfort and energy savings.
- Easy add optional WiFi or Remote Control - See models WTTKWF or WTTKWL.
- Option for outdoor temperature sensor to delay fan operation when the outside temperature is too warm to provide cooling.
- Compatible with 1, 2 and 3-speed PSC and ECM whole house fans.
More information available on the WTTK product page.