The WLC365 is a simple, low-cost wireless 2-zone system that provides a comfortable home in all seasons by directing more heating or cooling to the space that needs it.
- About half the cost of traditional zoning.
- Modulating dampers never fully close.
- No new wiring in the home.
- By bypass duct or damper to install.
- No zoning panel to install.
- No electrical box or 24VAC transformer to install. Dampers only require 2VA power.
- No DAT sensor to install - Airflow through the equipment remains nearly constant and bypass is not used.
- Only two wires and two plug&play cables to connect.
- Battery powered, wireless wall control installed on any wall.
- Damper control module installed near the equipment and powered using the R and C equipment terminals.
- Two modulating, plug&play dampers are installed - one in the duct controlling airflow to the upstairs and one in the duct controlling airflow to the downstairs.
- Dampers connect to the damper control module using the cables included with the dampers.
Improves Comfort and Saves Energy
- Modulating dampers make small adjustments to find the right distribution of heating or cooling so that the upstairs and downstairs are equally comfortable.
- Improves comfort and saves energy at night by directing more heating or cooling to the upstairs and less to the unoccupied downstairs.
- Simply turn the knob to direct more heating or cooling to the space desired.
WLC365 Wireless 2-Zone Control Kit