The RT3K is a low-cost remote control that controls the fan using temperature or timer control. Temperature control never overcools the home and only runs the fan as long as needed. All wiring is done in the junction box on the fan - eliminates wiring and installing a line voltage timer and speed control switch. No wiring within the home. Includes built-in safety timer.
Additional information available on the RT3K product page.
RT3K Whole House Fan Remote Control
- Timer, Temperature and Speed Control.
- Eliminates wiring within the home.
- Improves comfort and energy savings.
- Wireless range - 100' within a home.
- Option for outdoor temperature sensor to delay fan operation when the outside temperature is too warm to provide cooling.
- Compatible with 1, 2 and 3-speed PSC and ECM whole house fans.
For detailed product information, visit the RT3K product page.